Montmartre French Bistrot, Aperitif and Wine Tasting Walking Tour
During this tour, you will discover the "apéritif", Or l'apéro ! As the French say. Wine drinking and Wine bars are famous all over France, especially in Paris. Evenings begin with wine in local bistros, oafes, and bars across the city.
For the French "aperitif" is the equivalent of “happy hour” and leads into a great night out or a wonderful meal.
Wine drinking in a good local wine bar is a big part of french life and culture.
On this tour, we will be moving around some great Bistros and wine bars to appreciate the amazing wine and soak up the great atmosphere.
You will be able to expand your wine knowledge in a very casual way with some great sharing food platters of cheeses and cured meat.
Each night we meet in a different area to mingle with the locals and practice your French.
- Wine Tasting
- Plenty of food to try and share
5 Place Blanche, 75009 Paris, France
- You will meet your guide 5 place Blanche in Paris
- Please make sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure
- This is a walking tour so wear comfortable footware.
- We didn't find the secret of going trough the raindrops (but still keeping on looking for this!). So if it's rainy or even cloudy, your umbrella will be your best friend.
- Small group with 8 persons max. Thanks to this little number, your guide will be able to answer all your questions.
- Every day except on Mondays
- Departure at 6.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Enjoy a full day excursion from Paris to the D-Day Beaches in Normandy in the company of an official...