Mont Saint-Michel in a day with lunch from Paris
- Pick-up point in central Paris
- Lunch at the foot of Mont Saint-Michel
- Get back to the medieval atmosphere
- Guided visit of the Abbey
- Walk along the ramparts and walls
- Reach the top of the island
- Exprerience local crêpes
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional site, surrounded by the moving sands and the tides that run in at the speed of a galloping horse. This place truly is a unique heritage. What you will do:
- Departure from Paris at 7.15am
- Lunch in a restaurant facing Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit the Benedictine Abbey and admire the Gothic buildings
- Stroll around the village
- Return to Paris scheduled for around 9:15 p.m
From December 19th, lunch in the Mont Saint Michel at the restaurant "Terrasses Poulard" or "Mouton Blanc" with the following menu:
Normandy salad with warm baked camembert
Cod-fish loin, butter sauce with basmati rice and vegetables
Caramel cream with salted butter
1 Bottle of cider for 6 persons
1 bottle of water for 6 persons
Coffee or tea
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach from /to Paris
- Entrance ticket to the Abbey
- Lunch with drinks
- Multilingual guide
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11years old: reduced
Paris CityVision agency, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- A warm coat is recommended during the winter period, a raincoat during the summer
- A good pair of walking/flat shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort
- Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (many steps)
- Every day except wednesday
Departure: 7.15 AM
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...