Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Island walking tour with Sainte Chapelle
- See three of the most iconic sights of Paris in one day
- Enjoy a tour through the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité
- Visit Sainte Chapelle with skip-the-line access
- Explore the Louvre and see some of the world’s greatest artworks
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Museum. Start your day with a short walking tour in the heart of Paris in the Ile de la Cité. Stroll along the Seine River and admire the Conciergerie, prison and last home of Marie Antoinette. Before taking in the stunning exterior of Notre Dame Cathedral with its flying buttresses and gothic architecture and learn the intriguing backstory of how this captivating cathedral came to be.
Your guide will unfold the histories and mysteries forever captured within these walls, from days of antiquity to the present. Once you’ve admired the exterior of this impressive edifice, the tour will continue to nearby Sainte Chapelle where you’ll be whisked past the crowds and straight into this hidden wonder of Paris.
Your afternoon will be spent at one of the world’s greatest museums, the Louvre. Your expert guide will lead you straight past the long lines, through the crowds and straight to the best masterpieces, bringing the art to life with stories of the artists and their lives.
- Guided visit of Notre Dame Island
- Entrance ticket and Skip the Line access to Sainte Chapelle
- Guided visit of the Louvre including Skip the Line access, tickets and reservation fee
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Includes a €2.00 donation to the Notre-Dame Cathedral restoration fund
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Transfer between tours
- Child (ages 4-14): Reduced
- Infants (ages 0-3): Free
15 Place du Pont Neuf, 75001 Paris, France
Morning tour of Notre Dame: Please meet your guide 15 minutes before your tour's departure at the statue of Henri IV, in the middle of Pont Neuf- at the western end of Ile de la cite. Pont Neuf is the bridge that links Ile de la Cite to both the left and right banks of Paris. The statue is of a man on a horse sitting in the middle of the bridge. Nearest Metro: Pont Neuf (7) or Cite (4).
Afternoon tour of the Louvre Museum: Please meet your guide 15 minutes before your tour's departure at the Arc du Carrousel. Your guide will meet you at the Arc du Carrousel. This is a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum and Pyramid, you will see it across the road, past the roundabout, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries).
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
- Please note that the streets around the Cathedral are closed until further notice. Therefore we won’t be able to access the square in front of Notre Dame and see the 0km point. However, your guide will ensure to take you through alternative routes so you can get as close as possible to the Cathedral
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, you may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues
- Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- We will do everything within our power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond our control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions.
- Please note that some free time is included in the total tour duration
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Jump-the-queue access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- The morning tour of Notre Dame Island and Sainte Chapelle ends around 11:30
- Photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in Sainte Chapelle where only non-flash photography is allowed
- The afternoon tour of the Louvre Museum ends around 17.30pm
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women to enter the religious sites
- This tour runs on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays
- It departs at 9.30am
With over 35, 000 thousand pieces on display, the Louvre is too huge to see in a single day. Our pro...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Planning a visit to one of the world’s greatest art collections calls for special attention. With ov...
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
Being one of the world’s largest, most impressive art museums, one can get lost in the Louvre’s endl...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum and a city tour of Paris by panor...
Join a fun guided tour specially designed for families with guides specialized in cultural visits fo...
If you want to relax in style in Paris, this package for 2 is perfect for you. Get on board of a Bat...