Lido Paris Merveilles Show with optional dinner
- Enjoy a romantic night together with dinner and your love
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Tap your toes to the rhythm of a catchy musical
Spend an unforgettable and unexpected night at one of the most legendary places of the Champs-Elysées, the Lido de Paris.
At your arrival, you will be welcomed and accompanied at your table and will enjoy a flavoursome French dinner specially cooked by the Chef Phillipe Lacroix and his team.
After the dinner, prepare yourself to be dazzled. In the Paris Merveilles show, the iconic Bluebell Girls accompanied with the Lido Boys reinvent the emblematic capital Paris adorned with fabulous hand-made costumes all made of feather, rhinestones and glitter.
The 1st Bluebell Girl Margaret Kelly was named after her hyacinth blue eyes. She became a dancer and a few years later created her own troupe: the Bluebell Girls! and then, join the Lido.
Four dinner options are available to make your night very special:
- Dinner Soirée Plume (Click to see the menu)
- Dinner Soirée Etoile (Click to see the menu)
- Dinner Soirée Champs Elysées (Click to see the menu)
- Dinner Soirée Triomphe (Click to see the menu)
If you'd like to attend only the show (no dinner included), two options are available:
- Show Sparkling offer (1 glass of Champagne)
- Show Champagne Offer (1/2 bottle of Champagne)
Click here to see the all menus spring/summer 2019 and select in the order box the option that best suits you.
- Paris Merveilles show after dinner
- 3-course meal with drinks (if booking the dinner option)
- Musical entertainment
- Photos taken by the photographer throughout the dinner
- Free for children under 12 years old (on presentation of proof of age)
- Child's Menu included
Le Lido de Paris, 116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
Present your voucher at the entrance of the Lido at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the show. Metro stop: George V (line 1).
- Smart casual dress code required. Shorts, Bermuda shorts, sportswear clothing and tennis shoes are not allowed
- Taking photos and videos of the show is prohibited
- +4 years old children are welcome
Dinner starts at 7.00pm
Show starts at 9.00pm
Show ends around 10.45pm
Being one of the world’s largest, most impressive art museums, one can get lost in the Louvre’s endl...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tow...
The tour starts in Trocadero Plaza so you can enjoy the best views of the tower and get a few pictur...