Immersive Paris bus tour with interactive tablet
- Rest your legs and tour the area aboard a comfortable bus
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
Ideal for first-time visitors and families, this city tour brings you to the most iconic places of Paris and includes an Histopad with interactive commentaries, 3D reconstruction and a treasure hunt for the kids.
Get onboard our panoramic covered coach and grab your Histopad tablet to start our innovative tour! Through 3D reconstruction and 360° views, you'll discover the essential Parisian sites such as the Opera Garnier, the Eiffel Tower, or the Champs Elysees. Follow the impressive evolution of the city and its architecture through pictures from yesterday and today. The easy features of the Histopad tablet allow your children to enjoy History while having fun. Take part with them to the treasure hunt offered throughout the tour!
You'll come face to face with the most famous sites of Paris as the bus passes by the Opéra Garnier, the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame cathedral, the Panthéon, the Orsay Museum, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower...
Several departures a day leave from our agency at the heart of Paris, near the Louvre. You can choose the time to suit your schedule while in Paris. After the tour, you will be dropped off at our agency.
- Interactive HistoPad with individual earphones
- Audio guide
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Guided tour
- Child (3-11 ): reduced
Paris City Vision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides - 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Non-stop city tour
- The route and itinerary may be subject to change for reasons of traffic or other exceptional events
- Commentary available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Dutch
- Commentary for children available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian
- The tour is not available on the first Sunday of each month
Departure at 10.00 am, 12.00 pm, 3.00 pm
Not available on April 9, May 1, July 14 and 23 and special events
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Soufflé cooking class and late lunch with Champagne Learn the secrets of making famous French cheese...