Guided tour of Notre-Dame, City Island and St Séverin Church
- Learn more about its rescue
- Discover how we are going to rebuild it
- Take in panoramic views of Cathedral from different spots
- Your expert guide will provide powerful binoculars
- Guided tour at the Saint-Severin Church.
- Explore the district of Ile de la Cité : The heart of Paris
Paris's beloved Notre-Dame cathedral has been one of the French capital's most famous landmarks since it was built 850 years ago. Notre-Dame, which translates in English as "Our Lady", has played a role in key moments of history and captured the imagination of people around the world.
In April 2019, the main spire and roof of the building collapsed in a huge fire. People across the globe are now mourning the damage.
By joining this tour you will learn more about:
- The rescue of Notre-Dame
- What are the next steps for its reconstruction
- You will see the revival of Gothic Architecture
- This tour will pay tribute to the exceptional craftsmen who will undertake the work
- And you will enjoy a walking tour in the Ile de la Cité : the mythical place where everything began
Next you will enjoy a guided tour at the Saint-Severin Church in the latin quarter, a great example of the “The flamboyant Gothic Architecture”, we called her the little sister of Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Guided Tour of 1h20 : NOtre-Dame, City Island and St Séverin Church
- A donation is systematically offered to Cathedral when you book the tour
- Food / Drink
- Visit inside Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Children under 16 are free of charge
Boutique Souvenir 7 rue Lagrange 75004 Paris
Please be there 15 minutes before the departure time, you will have to meet your guide at the Boutique Souvenir 7 rue Lagrange 75004 Paris, your guide will wait you outside the boutique.
- Due to the fire incident, it is not possible to enter the Cathedral of Notre Dame
Everyday at 10.30am, 2.15pm 4.00pm
Paris's beloved Notre-Dame cathedral has been one of the French capital's most famous landmarks sinc...
Get ready for a great two-hour private tour of Montmartre - a must-visit of anyone visiting Paris. Y...
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.Get on boar...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
The Mont Saint Michel is unique in the whole world! It is a mountainous island with a medieval villa...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Get skip-the-line priority access and take advantage of an audio-guided tour. Dive into a world unli...
Cette visite guidée vous invite à sortir des sentiers battus au Champ-de-Mars pour redécouvrir l'un ...
Set off on a small group tour (maximum 8 participants) from Paris, visiting the iconic sites of the ...