Eiffel Tower second floor with host
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!
Originally constructed as a temporary exhibitfor the 1889 World Fair by Gustave Eiffel, the Iron Lady represents nowadays the symbol of France across the world and welcomes nearly 7 million visitors per year.
On the second floor, enjoy an exceptional panoramic view of Paris and learn about the fascinating history of the Tower, but also those of the famous Parisian monuments such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre and the Sacré-Coeur.
On the way down, make sure you stop on the 1st floor to feel the thrill of the spectacular glass floor 57 meters from the ground and experience a sensation of stepping out into the void!
- Ticket with priority access to the Eiffel Tower for elevator to the first and second levels
- Tour escort
- Access to the summit (3rd floor)
- Children under 4 are free of charge
ParisCityVision Agency, 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Don't go directly to the Eiffel Tower! Meet us at our Welcome point located few minutes walking distance from the Eiffel Tower, at 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled time .
- Audioguided visit of the Eiffel Tower with audioguide or mobile app to download, available in English, Spanish, French, German,Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
- Besides the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be waitings at the security check and for the lift
- Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower
- Attention: a 30€ deposit per audioguide is required, refunded when the audioguide is returned to the agency
- Tickets are available on sale around 15 days prior the date
- Please check the calendar to see the dates and times available
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Take a trip back in time and immerse yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure of the classic West...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...