Eiffel Tower climbing tour with summit access
- Climb the 704 steps of the Eiffel Tower up to the second level
- Walk on the glass floor, 57m from the ground
- Limited groups of 20 people or fewer
Visit the Eiffel Tower by foot with a guide up to the 3rd floor (summit)!
Pass the security check and begin your tour below the Eiffel Tower where your expert guide will give you an introduction to the structure. From here, walk with your guide to the ticket entrance of the Eiffel Tower where you’ll get a close-up look at the monument while we arrange your tickets.
As you climb the steps to the first level, you will be amazed by the City of Light as emerges before your eyes and your guide shares the fascinating background of the architectural wonder that made Gustave Eiffel famous. On the first level, which is not regularly included on standard elevator tours, you will have time to take pictures or walk on the 188 ft (57 m) high glass floor.
You will further witness more incredible views on the way to the 2nd level observation deck. Allow yourself to take in the city's most iconic landmarks including the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysses, and Notre Dame while your guide brings the monuments to life with insightful and entertaining commentary.
After seeing the city from the second floor, enjoy some free time and go above the ordinary to the summit (3rd level) by the comfort of an elevator for the highest panoramic views that the city has to offer.
Once you are finished admiring the spectacular views, you can choose to take the stairs or the elevator back to the ground floor to continue your Parisian adventure!
This comprehensive tour is typically scheduled to last for 2.5 hours, though in high season, crowds at tickets and security checks can sometimes increase the tour duration.
- Stairs entrance tickets with access to 2nd floor and lift access from 2nd to 3d floor of Eiffel Tower
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Small groups of 20 people or fewer
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infant 0-3: free of charge
- Children (4-18): reduced
Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris
Walk to the south entrance security check of the Eiffel Tower. Facing the Tower, with the Seine River behind your back, the south entrance is the one on the right. The coordinator, wearing blue and holding a “Climbing tour” sign, will be waiting in the gardens which are located in front of the security entrance. He will be on the pathway called “Allée Léon Bourgeois”, standing by the cream-colored residential building.
- Extensive amount of walking and climbing
- Not suitable for people with symptoms of vertigo, heart or other serious medical conditions
- Not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- Not accessible to strollers or baby carriages
- Guided tour until the 2nd floor of the tower. You'll have free time to visit the 3rd floor (summit) on your own. There is a line for the elevator to the summit
- Latecomers cannot be accommodated, no refund, no exchange will be granted
- Occasionally, the summit may be temporarily closed upon your arrival to the Eiffel Tower. In these rare cases, the group will not be able to access the summit, even if it reopens while we are inside the tower. Should this occur, you will receive an automatic refund within 5 -10 days for the difference in cost of accessing the summit
This tour has multiple departure times.
Please select one departure time on the calendar when booking. Times are not interchangeable.
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable ...
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.Get on boar...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
Experience Christmas the Parisian way!We take you to the Champs Elysées, one of the world’s most fam...
Set off for a full day excursion to one of France's most popular and iconic sights, the magnificent ...
L'enclos des Gobelins it's 80 artists, 23,000 shades of color, 600 furnished French Republic palaces...