City of Lights Tour
- Eiffel Tower
- Place de la Concorde
- Champs Elysees and view of Arc de Triomphe
- Grand Palais and Petit Palais
- Palace of the Invalides and much more
Discover the magic of Paris by night! The City of Love only becomes more charming when it transforms into the City of Lights.
Famous for love stories, revolutions and royal intrigues, Paris and its iconic monuments stand as visible reminders of some of the most romantic periods of history. Yet as stunning as they are during the day, the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadero and the other must-see sites are only more amazing when they are lit up at night.
Even if you think you’ve seen Paris, you won’t want to miss taking a classic walk through the beautiful city with us after dark.
- Guided tour
- Tickets or admissions to attractions
The City of Lights Tour starts next to the Luxor Obelisk on Place de la Concorde. Just look for the team in red SANDEMANs NEW Europe T-shirts!
- The independent guides with whom we work have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites and stories above and lasts this long, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group!
- Every day at 7:30pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Chateau d’Auvers offers the “Impressionist Vision” experience, plunging the visitor into the world o...