Big Bus Paris city tour
- Choose between a one or two day ticket with two different routes
- Recorded commentary and free Wi-Fi onboard
- See famous landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Notre Dame
- Hop on Explore Hop on Discover™
Explore the city's top attractions at your own pace. More than 50 key points of interest all around Paris! Hop-on or hop-off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around the city. The tour includes an informative and entertaining commentary that guides you through the city.
1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour and free walking tour
2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour and free walking tour
2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour and free walking tour plus a cruise on the Seine
1 ride 2-hour night tour
Two routes are available as follows:
- Red Route: Paris's most iconic sights, including the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Grand Palais and Notre Dame. Duration 2 hours 20 minutes
- Blue Route: Bohemian Montmartre with Sacré Coeur and the Moulin Rouge. Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Cruise route (Deluxe ticket only): sail past many stunning monuments, four major museums and the city’s most popular attractions
To view the route map and timetable click here.
- 1 ticket, 2 routes: Red and Blue Routes
- Multiple stops to hop-on, hop-off
- Unlimited use during 1 day or 2 days (depending on option selected)
- Digital commentary in a choice of 11 languages
- FREE Paris map
- FREE cruise (Deluxe ticket option only)
- FREE reward booklet including a range of great offers and recommendations
- Personal expenses
- Entrance ticket to attractions and museums
- Children (4-12): reduced
Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off stops - See the stops
- Recorded commentary in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, Korean, English live guide (on selected night tour only)
- The Classic ticket is valid for 1 day
- The Premium and Deluxe tickets are valid for 2 days
- Your voucher is valid for 180 days from the date of purchase
HOP-ON HOP-OFF BUS TOUR
RED ROUTE (2.20 hours)
Every day from 9.30am to 7.00pm
Departure every 5-10minutes
BLUE ROUTE (1.10 hours)
Every day from 10.00am to 6.00pm
Departure every 15-30 minutes
BATEAUX PARISIENS BOAT CRUISE (1 hour)
April to September from 10:00am to 10:30pm
Departure every 30 minutes
October to March from 10:30am to 9.20pm
Departure every 60 minutes
The tour departs Stop #8 each evening at 9.15pm, and lasts for 2 hours
Blackout Dates: No Night Tour on the 31st of December.
Detours: 14th of July (Bastille Day) and during the Tour of France.
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
You love wine and cheese? Come taste a selection of French wines and cheeses in a 17th century wine ...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...