Visit Wild Florida’s Gator for the chance to see, touch and feed Florida’s native land-dwelling animals and various species of tropical birds. Discover our amazing park filled with zebras, turkey, watusi, zedonk, deer, water buffalo, emu, wild boar and zebu monster alligators. Hop over to the tropical bird aviary, watch hands-on alligator demonstrations, pick up a souvenir at the gift shop and soak in the views from the 500 ft. sightseeing dock. Walk through the Hawk Swamp boardwalk experiencing pristine Florida cypress swamp ecosystem.
Excursions & day trips
Wild Florida: Wildlife Park Admission
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 24 hours
Do this because
- Over 100 different species of animals
- Get the chance to hold a live alligator
- Get up close with more than 200 animals
- Enjoy interactive programs and activities
What to expect
- Hands on gator demo
- Interactive animal show
What's not included
- Children 3-12 years: reduced
- Children under 2 years: free
3301 Lake Cypress Rd, Kenansville, Florida, 34739
- Monday to Saturday from 9.00am to 6.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.