On this tour, you will find a unique opportunity to self-drive an 8-wheel vehicle called a “Mucky Duck”. These vehicles are commonly used on the sand dunes of New Zealand due to its versatility as an amphibious vehicle that can tackle all types of terrains. Driving your Mucky Duck will allow you to see some great views of the Floridian Countryside from the land and from the lake, even catching sights of some native wildlife! The Mucky Duck will never let you down as it is an all season, all weather vehicle and always operational.
Excursions & day trips
Mucky Duck experience
Availability: Tuesday- Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- A unique and muddy experience suitable for the whole family
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Safety briefing
- Self-drive Mucky Duck
What's not included
- Gratuity (optional)
4000 State Road 33, Clermont Florida 34714
What to remember
- Remember to bring clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty, a sun hat and some sunglasses
- Children ages two years and up can ride as long as they are able to sit unaided
- You must be at least 18 years of age with a full license and some form of photo I.D.to drive a Mucky Duck
- A reservation is always necessary
- The Mucky Duck has four seats in each vehicle. Each group will have their own vehicle we will not add others to your group
- The combined total weight of a group per duck is a maximum of 1000 lbs. (70 stones)
- Tuesday- Sunday
- Experience times: 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, 1.30 pm, 3:00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 49 hours before the activity begins.