Day trip to St Augustine from Orlando
- Explore America's oldest town
- See Castillo de San Marcos
St Augustine, the nation's oldest city, also holds the distinction of being one of the nation's most charming. Known as the "Ancient City", Saint Augustine is located between northeast and central east Florida. North Florida boasts a year-round mild climate - perfect for strolling through the delightful historic district, with its cobblestone streets, quaint cafes, bars and unique shops. You can explore significant landmarks such as Castillo de San Marcos, Fort Matanzas, Flagler College and the Lightner Museum.
Your day includes plenty of time to explore the town, shop in the gift shops and dine in one of the great restaurants along the cobblestone streets.
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando
- Assistance from driver-guide
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-11)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Monday and Thursday
- Departure 7.30am
Take a much-needed break from the parks and shop 'til you drop at the Mall at Millenia, a gorgeous a...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
The Eat and Play Card saves a group of one to four people 10-50% off their total purchase at over 15...
Embark on a two-day trip to Miami's world-renowned South Beach, and explore all the wonderful things...
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then ...