Clearwater Beach: dolphin encounter boat cruise
- Guaranteed dolphin sightings
- Enjoy the beautiful Golf of Mexico
Set sail and cruise the ocean blue on a quest to find dolphins! This is a perfect family-friendly activity and great fun for the nature enthusiast at heart. After you're picked you up from your hotel, you'll head to the Clearwater Beach Marina to catch a boat. The tour will take you from Clearwater Bay out Clearwater Pass on the beautiful emerald-green waters of the Gulf of Mexico in search of the bottlenose dolphin. In addition to offering guaranteed dolphin sightings, your captain will highlight some fascinating facts about the natural wonders of the Gulf Coast as well as point out celebrity mansions along the way. The tour offers something for everyone including Tommy the Turtle Explorer Time for the kids, Just sit back, relax and enjoy the music from the state-of-the-art sound system.
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando
- Two-hour boat cruise
- Driver-guide assistance
- Children (ages 4-12)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Don't forget beach clothes, towels and sunscreen
- Tuesday and Friday
- Departure 8.30am
Avoid the hassles of directions, parking, and traffic by booking your transport to the DAYTONA 500! ...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then ...