Big-game fishing is big business – and one of the most exciting things you can do in the Sunshine State. Clearwater is a great base from which to sample this most Floridian of experiences, as the waters of the Gulf Coast are teeming with sea bass, white grunt, grouper, pompano, cobia, red snapper, hogfish, and amberjack, as well as the feeding grounds for some of the real headline grabbers, such as tarpon, sailfish, barracuda, blue marlin, and tuna, most of which can be found year-round. Be at the center of the reel-’em-in action aboard the Super Queen for a deep-sea fishing expedition. A four-hour tour that heads up to 10 miles offshore and is virtually guaranteed to get you hooked into The Big One.
Clearwater Beach deep sea fishing adventure with lunch
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Travel lighter - all equipment is provided
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Limited beach time
- Lunch at a local beachside restaurant
- 4 hour Deep Sea fishing adventure aboard the Super Queen
- Rods, reels, bait, tackle, licenses
- Roundtrip transportation
- Licensed tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 3-11)
Roundtrip Transportation from International Drive, Disney and Kissimmee areas.
Margaritaville Resort at 7:15 am, Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747.
Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill at 7:30 am, 12553 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836.
Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 8 am, 8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819.
- There will be three or four stops during the tour, as the fishing dictates
- Perfect trip for beginners
- If you catch that keeper, for a small fee have the fish cleaned
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability