Guided City Tour by electric rickshaw in Nice
- Choose between 4 different Tour options of different durations, and discover all of Nice's highlights
- Visit this amazing city and hear about everything you need to know
- Discover a convenient way of seeing Nice off the beaten track
A Tour in an electric rickshaw is a great way to visit the capital of the French Riviera. With its high mobility, it allows you to go quickly to the major attractions while staying in contact with the atmosphere. You will discover Nice's history and heritage in a special way as you are taken through the city by a local driver.
Hear anecdotes, important dates, major monuments, and what defines the city's cultural richness; your guide could also adapt your sightseeing itinerary as you please. You will enjoy an unforgettable experience that takes you out of the usual channels in order to access the forgotten secrets of the town.
Find out the Saleya Market, the Opera House, and Rossetti Square with its magnificent church. Cross the famous Place Massena & Garibaldi, full of exciting stories. Walk along the seaside on the famous Promenade des Anglais and enjoy a breathtaking view of the sea from the highest point: an ideal landscape to take selfies. In the new city, "à la française", you will discover the Belle Epoque neighbourhoods together with the Negresco hotel, the Musicians district, and the magnificent Orthodox cathedral. Passing through the port Lympia, admire the imposing yachts, but also the small boats of traditional fishermen : les pointus. Finally, you will end up along the prestigious Promenade du Paillon with its gushing fountains and pedestrian streets, full of shops and restaurants.
You will see the following sites depending on the Tour option chosen :
· La Place Massena / Massena Square
· La Fontaine du Soleil / Fountain of the Sun
· Le Cours Saleya / Saleya Square
· Le Palais des Rois Sardes / Palace of the Dukes of Savoy
· Le Palais de Justice / Courthouse
· La Cathédrale St Réparate - La Place Rossetti / St Reparate Cathedral - Rossetti Square
· La Vieille Ville / The Old Town
· La Maison de Matisse / Matisse's House
· Les Ponchettes / The old Fishermen’s Huts
· La Promenade des Anglais
· Le Jardin Albert 1er - Le Monument du Centenaire / Albert 1st Garden – The Centenary Monument
· La Rue Paradis (la petite Champs Élysées)
· La Colline du Château - Le coup de canon de Midi / Castle Hill - Midday cannon shot
· Le Quai Rauba Capéu / The Docks
· Le Monument aux Morts / Memorial
· Le Port Lympia / Le Quartiers des Antiquaires / Antiquaries Neighborhoods
· L’Église du Port / the Port Church
· La Place Garibaldi / Garibaldi Square
· Le Théâtre de Nice / MAMAC
· La Tête Carrée / Square Head
· Le Lycée Massena / Massena High School
· La Coulée Verte / Green Lane
· La Cathédrale Orthodoxe Saint Nicolas
· L’Hôtel Negresco
- Audio-guided tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel drop-off
- Bike tour
- Driver guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up at your hotel or accomation or meeting point if adress not located in Nice center : 1bis Place Massena, 06000 Nice, France
- Please confirm the pickup location and time in Nice directly with the local operator. You can find their contact details in the voucher after booking.
- For an address not located in the center of Nice, we will recommend you a meeting point This meeting point is located in the center of Nice on the main square: Place Massena You can recognize it with Apollo statue which sits above the fountain You can organize with your driver the place you would like to finish your Tour: this place can be anywhere in Nice center
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please confirm the pickup location and time in Nice directly with the local operator. You can find their contact details in the voucher after booking
- You will be driven through town by an English-speaking driver but you could ask for a free audio guide option, available in the following languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, Arabic, Turkish
- You could ask your guide to stop at any time to take a picture, for ice cream or a piece of Socca
- Flexible start times from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Tour duration between 35 minutes and 1 hour 45 minutes depending on the selected option
- Every day
- Flexible start times from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm
Amateurs de photos et de randonnées, suivez nous en "Safari Photo" d'une journée à sensation nature ...
Your arrival to Monaco stress-free as possible with this private and professional car service from t...
During this full-day tour, you will enjoy the best of the French Riviera. You will explore Cannes – ...
During this half-day tour, you will discover the glitz and glamour of the French Riviera. Enjoy spen...
Your tour will begin with a comfortable pickup from your hotel in Nice. Settle back for a scenic dri...
During this full-day excursion, you will leave the coast and first enjoy a beautiful drive through t...