Williamsburg food tour
- Explore one of Brooklyn's trendiest neighborhoods
- Discover the best foods of Williamsburg with an expert guide
- Sample the highest quality ingredients
Explore one of Brooklyn’s trendiest neighborhoods on a Williamsburg Food Tour – known as one of the hottest culinary scenes in all of New York City. You’ll get an exclusive peek at this artistic neighborhood: what makes these chefs cook amazingly flavorful dishes in addition to learning about Williamsburg’s artistic past and hipster present. Let’s eat and drink through this cultural neighborhood! The 4-course progressive meal visits 4 restaurants – two appetizers, one entree, and one dessert, with a sprinkling of culinary history and stories in between. The Williamsburg Food Tour focuses on quality over quantity. Like a great sushi meal, the goal is to have you sample the highest quality ingredients – small dishes with huge flavor. We strive to shift your perspective of dishes through the history and story of the person and the restaurant who made it.
Possible tastings include (each tour includes 4):
- Taste sweet and sour glazed Short ribs, a thousand year egg and Dan Dan Noodles at Modern Sichuan Restaurant from award-winning Michelin starred Chinese chefs
- Savor Egg’s version of Eggs in a Hole called Eggs Rothko at farm-to-table Michelin Bib Gourmand Recommended Williamsburg restaurant.
- Mind blowing Foie Gras Al Pastor at under-the- radar Chic Modern Mexican restaurant on the Michelin Bib Gourmand list
- Smoked mussels toast in intimate French-style Absinthe bar – a truly unique Brooklyn gem!
- Taste Detroit-style popular The Emmy square pizza at Brooklyn favorite passionate couple behind Pizza Loves Emily
- Taste bean-to-bar Williamsburg made chocolate while tasting an insane chocolate chip cookie from local Brooklyn chocolate maker Mast Brothers
- 4-course progressive pre-fixe dining experience
- Guided tour of Williamsburg
- Additional food and drinks
Start location varies but is always within a 3-block walk from The Bedford Avenue L Train
- Click here for current meeting locations
- The following dietary restrictions, amongst others upon request, can be accommodated: vegetarian, pescatarian, gluten-free, pregnant guests, no pork, no seafood
- Alcohol pairing is available for an additional $26 per person (21+)
- This tour has a 4-person minimum. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, you will be contacted to help reschedule onto another time or date with other guests, or offered a full refund
- Flat route, approximately 1.5 miles walking required
Saturday and Sunday: 3.00pm
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Gain a deeper understanding of 9/11 and its legacy with the expert knowledge of a local guide. This ...
The Whitney Museum of American Art is the defining museum of American modern and contemporary art. H...
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...