VIP helicopter tour and cruise on a New York Water Taxi
- Enjoy a thrilling helicopter ride over the city that never sleeps
- Pass NYC landmarks such as Central Park, Empire State Building and South Street Seaport
- Admire Brooklyn Bridge and Lady Liberty from high in the sky AND up-close from the sea
Take in breathtaking views of magical Manhattan on a high-performance helicopter with floor-to-ceiling windows that are picture perfect for photo-taking. Fly within sight of lush Central Park, famous Hudson River and the historic Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. Marvel at the Empire State, Chrysler and MetLife Buildings, as well as Rockefeller Center. Other points of interest include the World Financial Center, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Greenwich Village, South Street Seaport and the 150-year old Brooklyn Bridge.
That's not all! After your aerial adventure, enjoy a relaxing, one-hour cruise on a famous New York Water Taxi. Watch up-close the world-renowned NYC skyline, iconic bridges, waterfront parks and even Lady Liberty herself. This unique air and sea experience is sure to render your trip to the Big Apple absolutely unforgettable.
- Approximately 12-15 minute helicopter flight over Manhattan
- One-hour New York Water Taxi cruise
- Heliport fees
- Transportation to the Heliport
- Souvenir pictures
Downtown Manhattan Heliport - Pier 6, New York, NY 10004
- Please arrive to your tour at Pier 6 on East River, located on South Street between the South Street Seaport and the Staten Island Ferry Terminal
- All tours are subject to availability
- You must choose between two flight times at check-out. You also must enter both your email address and phone number, so that the tour provider can contact you and confirm the actual time of your flight
- All guests in your group must present a valid, government-issued photo I.D.
- Max. weight: 275 lbs (125 kilos) per passenger
- All passengers are required to view a safety video before flying
- All bags are subject to inspection; bags/purses must be locked up
- Refunds will not be granted if cancelled within 24 hours of the tour. In case of severe weather (heavy rain or snow, low clouds, dense fog or lightning), tours may be rescheduled or refunded completely with a 24 hours' notice. No refunds will be given for no-shows
- 10.00am or 5.30pm (10.00am only until March 31st, 2019 & also in the months of November and December)
New York Water Taxi:
- 11.30am and 7.00pm
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...
The best way to enjoy a picnic in Central park, that has been set up especially for you and will be ...
More than 1.1 million people were murdered behind the barbed-wire fences of Auschwitz between May 19...
Discover the best of Central Park on a bike tour led by a city-licensed professional. Experts will g...
A trip to New York should include more than Manhattan! Explore the outer boroughs of the Bronx, Quee...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...