Tickets to Diana A New Musical
- Watch an electrifying new musical
Diana is the electrifying new musical about a woman who chose to be fearless, and as a result became timeless.
She rocked the monarchy and changed the world.
When Lady Diana Spencer married Prince Charles, she instantly became a cultural phenomenon. Leading fiercely with her heart, Princess Diana stood up for her family, her country and herself. She defied expectations, she rocked the royals and she created a legacy that will endure forever.
Written by Joe DiPietro and David Bryan (Tony Award®-winning Best Musical Memphis), directed by Tony winner Christopher Ashley (Come From Away) with choreography by Tony nominee Kelly Devine (Rock of Ages) and music supervision and arrangements by Ian Eisendrath (Come From Away), this sensational production brings the legend of Princess Di to thrilling new life onstage.
- Show ticket
220 West 48th Street, New York, NY 10036
- Recommended for 10+
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Wheelchair seating in Orchestra only
- Wheelchair and mobility-impaired seating is intended for patrons with mobility disabilities
- The use of cameras, recording devices, cell phones, beepers, and other electronic devices during the performance is prohibited
- Everyone attending a performance must have a ticket
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management
- No outside food or beverage permitted, unless medically necessary
- No weapons permitted on the premises
- Monday through Friday: 8.00pm
- Saturday: 2.00pm, 8.00pm
- Sunday: Dark
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...