THE RIDE tickets
- Enjoy an interactive theatrical performance with the city of New York
- Tour guides are sure to entertain with humor, improv and music
- Custom tour bus lets you sit facing the windows - you will not miss a thing
New York City in action from the best seat in the house. The Ride is a unique, interactive experience that turns the streets of New York into an entertaining stage for talented street performers. THE RIDE blurs the boundary between theatrical entertainment and the ultimate show. THE RIDE's patented traveling theaters are designed with stadium seating and floor to ceiling glass windows, truly making the street and city the stage.
This custom-built tour bus takes you on a 75-minute journey through Times Square and Midtown Manhattan. Two professional comedic hosts want to provide sightseeing, fun fact, trivia and even karaoke. Sights you'll see:
- 5-7 street performances
- Interactive entertainment
- Stage-style seating with panoramic views from floor to ceiling windows
- Times Square
- Grand Central Terminal
- Chrysler Building
- New York Public Library
- Bryant Park
- Empire State Building
- 42nd Street
- Columbus Circle
- Central Park
- Carnegie Hall
- THE RIDE tickets
234 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
THE RIDE will depart from the northeast corner 42nd Street at 8th Avenue in front of Chevy’s Mexican restaurant and return to the same location.
- You must contact THE RIDE at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your reservation
- Please note the bus is not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 6 years old to participate in THE RIDE
- Customer Care hours: Monday-Sunday 9.00am-9.00pm
- Tour schedule subject to change
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
The DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE powered by THE RIDE is a multimedia historical bus tour exploring Manhattan’...
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
If you're looking for a romantic trip on the waters around New York, hop on board the Harbor Lights ...
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
Get "spotted" visiting the most famous locations in Manhattan from the popular, teen drama Gossip Gi...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
This is New York’s funniest and most insightful tour to the Statue of Liberty, giving you to the sto...
She fought her way into the record business as a teenager and, by the time she reached her twenties,...
The beloved classic by Harper Lee finally arrives on Broadway in a new, adapted production by Aaron ...