THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE tickets
- Enjoy a 90-minute multimedia adventure through the downtown of Manhattan including stops to Brooklyn Bridge, Governors Island, and Battery Park
- Hop aboard a theatre-style tour bus for the full effect of your fun and comedic experience
- Enter the world of virtual reality and imagination that will lift you out of your seat with historical stories like Black Tuesday
The DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE powered by THE RIDE is a multimedia historical bus tour exploring Manhattan’s most notable neighborhoods and landmarks. This tour is packed with advanced technology, highlighted by the magic of virtual reality visualizations allowing you to travel back in time and relive historical and iconic moments. Highlights include:
- Virtual Reality Timeloop experience
- Theatre style seating
- Advanced audio/visual technology including 40 LCD TV screens showing footage of Downtown Manhattan
- South Street Seaport
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Governor’s Island
- Battery Park
- New York Harbor
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- 9/11 Memorial
- One Trade Center and One World Observatory
- Wall Street
- Federal Hall and more!
- THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE tickets
200 Water St, New York, NY 10038 USA
THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE Powered by THE RIDE will depart from 200 Water Street in front of Starbucks and end at the South Street Seaport near Pier 15 & 16.
- You must contact THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE powered by THE RIDE at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your reservation
- Children must be 6 years old to participate
- Customer Care hours: Monday-Sunday 9.00am-9.00pm
- Tour schedule subject to change
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Hop on this cruise to experience the fastest way to the Statue of Liberty. You'll travel down the Hu...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
More than 1.1 million people were murdered behind the barbed-wire fences of Auschwitz between May 19...