TCM classic movie bus tour
- Visit 40+ filming locations from your favorite classic movies in the Big Apple
- Explore NYC landmarks such as Grand Central Terminal and Central Park
- Get the behind-the-scenes scoop about classic film sets
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies bus tour! Ride around the city and spot over 40 famous filming locations from your favorite classics, including:
- The Empire State Building, featured in King Kong
- The market shown in Manhattan and You’ve Got Mail
- Where Marilyn Monroe’s skirt flew up in The Seven Year Itch
- Grand Central Terminal, seen in Superman and North by Northwest
- Central Park filming locations from Thomas Edison Shorts to Ghostbusters
- Guided bus tour of NYC
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child under 5 years old: free
- Child 6-9 years old: reduced
1650 Broadway, New York, NY 10019
- In front of Ellen’s Stardust Diner (between 7th Avenue and Broadway)
- Children under 5 are free sitting on an adult's lap
- Saturdays at 10.30am (January – mid-March)
- Thursdays and Saturdays at 10.3am(mid-March – December)
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arrivi...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...