One World Observatory tickets and Ground Zero tour
- Views from the One World Observatory with pre-reserved tickets
- Visit the 9/11 memorial reflecting pools
- Join a guided tour of important Ground Zero sites
- Small groups (max 20) for a more personal experience
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tallest skyscraper. With pre-reserved tickets, you’ll be sure to secure your place at the city’s most popular attraction.
In the lobby, you’ll discover videos about the building’s construction before boarding the Sky Pod lift created by Universal Studios and lined with LCD screens. It’s a 42-second/102-story show you won’t forget.
You’ll also have a guided tour of Ground Zero, including the reflecting pools memorial, the Fireman’s memorial, St Paul’s Chapel, the American Express 11 Tears memorial, the Survivor Tree and the Winter Garden, destroyed in the attack and now restored to its former glory.
- Guaranteed, pre-reserved tickets to One World Observatory
- Expert local tour guide (Ground Zero only)
- Gratuities for guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- 9/11 Museum
- Guided Tour of One World Observatory
- Infants (ages 0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (ages 4-11)
22 Barclay St, New York, NY 10007, USA
In front of St Peters Church, at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street
Arriving by taxi: Tell driver to drop you at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street
Arriving by subway: 2/3/4/5 Wall St Station; 1/R Rector St Station
- Please note that from March 1, 2018, the following sites will not be included on the walking tour due to a slight itinerary change: American Express Eleven Tears, Winter Gardens and Brookfield Place.
- St Paul's Chapel is closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays for renovations for the forseeable future and may also be closed on other dates. On the days when St. Paul's Chapel is closed, we will tour the grounds and substitute our inside visit for additional sites important to the events of 9/11 but not normally covered on the tour
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time
- No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure
- Observatory entry is at 5.00pm. An average visit takes approximately one hour
- One World Observatory is non-guided
- Only bags/backpacks/packages no larger than 16” high by 18” long (40x45cm) will be permitted. There are no lockers or storage facilities at this venue
- Photography with hand held devices is allowed in all areas (tripods and other professional equipment are not allowed)
- No food or beverages may be brought into One World Observatory
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Observatory. Certain items are not permitted. Please refer to Observatory's guidelines on specific prohibited items
- Tour in English only.
- Meeting time: 2.45pm
- Departure time: 3.00pm
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus....
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Between the holiday hustle and the big city bustle, make time for joy with your loved ones at the Ch...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
Discover the electrifying NYC nightlife with a dedicated host who knows the in's and out's of the Bi...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...