New York City by night bus tour with choice of upgrade
- Experience the beauty of New York City by night
- Pass Times Square, Rockefeller Center and more
- Listen to live English commentary from your knowledgeable guide
- Upgrade your tour with one additional attraction of your choice
Bask in the bright lights of the Big Apple on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus. An experienced guide will share live commentary in English as you pass New York's most beloved landmarks, including: Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Flatiron Building and Union Square.
Relax in the open-air top deck as the bus passes through the iconic neighborhoods of SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown and more. Cross the East River into Brooklyn, where you'll spot the one and only Brooklyn Bridge and enjoy an uobstructed view of the Manhattan skyline!
Upgrade your night tour and choose one additional attraction from the list below:
- American Museum of Natural History
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Guggenheim Museum
- Madame Tussauds New York
- One World Observatory
- Statue of Liberty Ferry
- The TOUR
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
*Choice of attractions is subject to change without notice.
- Double-decker night tour of NYC
- One additional admission
- Admission to other sights and monuments seen on the tours
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
Gray Line CitySightseeing NY flagship Visitors Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal - 42nd Street, New York, New York 10036 (between 8th & 9th Avenues)
Entrance is on 42nd Street side, ground level
- Hop-on hop-off tours offer live commentary in English plus recorded narration in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Hebrew
- This tour is not hop-on hop-off
- Night tour tickets are valid for one evening
- Attraction ticket is valid for 14 days from the time the ticket is issued
- Departs daily at 6.30pm (in winter only), 7.00pm, 7.30pm and 8.00pm
- Holiday hours: will not operate on 8-9 October 2019, 31 December 2019, 27-28 September 2020 and 31 December 2020
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
Explore the Big Apple and sightsee countless landmarks aboard a double-decker hop-on, hop-off bus fe...
For Broadway lovers and Disney fans, there’s no better experience than this new, exclusive access to...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Render your visit to the Big Apple even more special with tickets to a double-decker hop-on, hop-off...
New York City in action from the best seat in the house. The Ride is a unique, interactive experienc...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
The great bass-baritone Sir Bryn Terfel returns to the company for the first time since 2012, in the...
This must-see combo package includes three walking tours, a private double-decker tour and boat crui...