Marvel at the incredible view of New York City's skyline from the comfort of a ferry. Hop on board this 1-and-a-half hour tour of the Big Apple, where not only you'll be able to see your favorite local attractions, like the Empire State Building, the One World Trade Centre and the Statue of Liberty, but you'll also learn about the history of the city and these landmarks with the help from a professional tour guide.
Hop-on hop-off ferry cruise tour of New York
Availability: Daily from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Easily switch to and from the City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off New York bus tour
- Explore NYC from the water and marvel at the local highlights from another perspective (including the Statue of Liberty)
What to expect
- Live commentary in English
- Access to the ferry cruise tour
Board at Pier 78 (West 38th St) or 199 Vesey Street Pier (lower Manhattan)
What to remember
- For further information on the bus stops, please refer to this map
- This tour operates 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, with departures every 90 minutes
- Pier 78: Tours depart at 10.00 am, 12.00 pm, 2.00 pm, 4.00 pm
- World Financial Center: Tours depart at 10.30 am, 12.30 pm, 2.30 pm, 4.30 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.