Munich City Tour with Guided Visit to Bavaria Film City
- See the magnificent highlights of Munich on a city tour
- Discover the Bavarian Film City with a behind the scenes guided tour
- Visit real film sets
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to visit the film studios, Bavaria Film City, on the southern outskirts of the city where you can learn about the studio and its long traditions.
You’ll be invited to see what goes on behind the scenes of television and motion pictures, and visit real film sets, for example from the movie "Jim Button and Luke the Engine driver" or the international classic "Das Boot".
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to the Film City
- Food and beverages
- Infants (ages 0 – 3): free when sharing a seat with an adult
- Children (ages 4 - 14): reduced.
Bus stop in front of Karstadt, Bahnhofplatz, 80335 München, Germany
Departure point is the bus stop in front of the Karstadt department store at Hauptbahnhof München (main train station).
- Please bring your printed electronic voucher with you to the bus at the departure point.
- Please board coach 20 minutes before departure
- Departures: Each Saturday and Sunday at 10.00 AM (from 01.04. to 31.10.)
Enjoy a combined tour, which includes the city tour of Munich and a visit to the renowned Allianz Ar...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Get familiar with one of the most sorrowful and tiresome periods in the history of humanity in the M...
Join a day trip which includes a tour to the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial from Munich and a gu...
Discover Munich, the capital city of Bavaria. Your private guide will show you the most beautiful pa...
Jump on board of the Hop-on hop-off bus to explore Munich and its most interesting sights. From the ...