Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Tour from Munich
- Visit the memorial site of Dachau concentration camp
- Learn about the history of the camp from an expert guide in English
- See one of the darkest places of history with your own eyes
Dachau represents one of the darkest periods in human history and the worst excesses of the Nazi regime. Visit the grounds of the Memorial where 206,206 prisoners were subjected to atrocities that are representative of the concentration camp system that spread its net across the whole of continental Europe by the end of the war in 1945. Your tour will be conducted by a Memorial licensed guide and includes return transportation costs from Munich.
- Transfer from and to Munich
- Memorial licensed guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Youth (14-17): reduced
Marienplatz 8, 80331 Munich
Meet your guide at 8.50am underneath the Glockenspiel and next to the information centre on Marienplatz. Your guide will carry a black and white placard with Alun Evans Personal Tour Guiding printed on it
- The memorial does not allow children under 14
- The tour runs in all conditions
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately to the weather
- Every day except Saturday at 9.00am
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Enjoy a combined tour, which includes the city tour of Munich and a visit to the renowned Allianz Ar...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Get familiar with one of the most sorrowful and tiresome periods in the history of humanity in the M...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...