Experience an overview of Montréal and its historical sites where you will discover all of the characteristics this city has to offer. Join this charming tour guide to see one of the world’s largest French speaking cities in the world. Your tour will include stops at the city's most captivating attractions where you will have time to take memorable pictures.
- enjoy a journey through time as you visit Old Montréal, nestled between the St. Lawrence seaway and the downtown skyscrapers
- see the Notre-Dame Basilica, built in 1824. Its original stained glass windows paint a story of Montréal’s religious history
- see the Olympic stadium, created for the Summer Olympic Games in 1976. Its tower, integrated into the base, is the tallest inclined in the world, at 165m (539ft)
- have a spectacular view from the Mount Royal lookouk which offers an incredible view of the city below
- visit the Saint Joseph's Oratory, an Italian Renaissance style basilica which is the largest in Canada and is dedicated to the country’s patron saint
- see Bonsecours Market Building, Place Jacques Cartier, Notre Dame Basilica, City Hall, Place des Arts
- ... and more!