Tickets for the exhibition "I Preraffaelliti. Amore e desiderio" at Palazzo Reale
- The Pre-Raphaelite revolution and its protagonists
- An extraordinary path marked by art, literature and faithful reproductions of nature
- 80 iconic masterpieces of 18 artists coming from Tate Britain
From 19th June to 6th October Palazzo Reale will host the extraordinary retrospective "I Preraffaelliti. Amore e desiderio".
The poetry, myth and beauty are told through 80 works of art of 18 Pre-Raphaelite artists, thanks to the collaboration between Palazzo Reale di Milano and Tate Britain.
A unique journey, articulated in different thematic sections, which describe the Pre-Raphaelite revolution, their thirst for innovation, of freedom from the old masters and their conventions, continuously looking for "medieval modernity", characterized by the close link between art and literature and by the faithful reproduction of nature.
At the exposition you'll find iconic masterpieces like "Ofelia" by John Everett Millais, "Paolo and Francesca" and "Dante's Dream at the Time of the Death of Beatrice" by Dante Gabriel Rossetti, "A Panoramic View of Florence from Bellosguardo" by John Brett and "The Awakening Conscience" by William Holman Hunt.
- Tickets to the exposition
- Reduced: Visitors between 14 and 26, over 65, people with disabilities, teachers, members of the military, off-duty law enforcement agents
- Children: Between 6 and 13 years old
- Free: Under 6 years old, companions for the disabled, ICOM members, tourist guides with authorization card, employees of the Soprintendenza ai Beni Architettonici di Milano, employees of the Servizio Polo Mostre e Musei Scientifici, members of the security and firefighters commission, free coupon holders
- Family (2 to 5 people): 1 or 2 adults pay the "Family Adult" ticket, every child between 6 and 13 years old pay for the "Child" ticket
Piazza del Duomo, 12, 20122 Milano MI, Italia
Palazzo Reale - ground floor
- It is possible to modify the booking up to 24 hours before the entry time, depending on the availability. It is not possible to cancel or reimburse the tickets
- Customers are kindly asked to arrive 15 minutes before the selected timeslot in order not to lose the right to skip the entrance line
- Each ticket will be subject to an agency fee of €1.00
From 19th June to 6th October 2019
Monday: 2.30 pm - 7.30 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday: 9.30 am to 7.30 pm
Thursday and Saturday: 9.30 am - 10.30 pm
The ticket office closes an hour before the exhibition's closing time (last entrance)
- Thursday 15 August (Ferragosto) 9.30 am- 10.30 pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Saturday 7 December 2019 from 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Boris Brejcha >> Tickets Online: Buy now...
Saturday 30 November 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano welcomes KNTXT w / Charlotte de Witte Monoloc...
New Year's Eve 2020 - Hollywood Rhythmoteque is glad to invite you to celebrate the end of 2019 with...
Saturday, November 23, 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with Big Family New Era we...