Semi-private Milan walking tour with Last Supper
- See one of Leonardo da Vinci's most stunning masterpieces: The Last Supper
- Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala as you take in its impressive façade on a guided Milan walking tour
The tour begins at one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper. While it can be difficult to get tickets by yourself, we have pre-booked all-inclusive, skip-the-line tickets; so you’ll enter the room with your guide, your group and just one other small tour group (max 30 people are allowed inside the room) and make the most of your time with the precious painting.
After The Last Supper you’ll embark on an in-depth walking tour of the city. Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala as you take in its impressive façade.
The tour finishes with the most impressive sight of all, the jaw-dropping Milan Duomo. You'll go inside the Duomo together to explore more, and even underground to see the basilica's battisterro. This masterpiece of gothic architecture has enthralled centuries of spectators.
Milan really is one of Italy’s undiscovered gems and we make sure you see the city at its best with an expert, English speaking guide who is passionate about the city. All tickets are inclusive so you don’t have to worry about hidden costs or hassles and can focus on going way beyond the well-worn tourist trail and discovering the vibrant, beautiful city that most visitors never see.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Teatro Alla Scala (outside)
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Milan Duomo
- Milan Duomo Baptistery
- Pre-reserved skip the line Last Supper tickets
- Guided tour of the Last Supper painting
- Pre-purchased, tickets to the Milan Duomo
- Milan walking tour
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Corso Magenta, 69, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, at the right hand corner of the façade of the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (when facing the church)
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure
- Please note that The Last Supper is held inside a still-active convent and, as such, it is required that all visitors cover their knees and shoulders during their time inside. There will usually be a full 30 people inside the room at the time
- Infants (over 36 months) need to book the child ticket price
- Please note that it is not possible to access the rooftop of the cathedral during the winter months
- Thursdays at 12.45pm or 1.30pm
- Saturdays at 9:00am
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
Dal 17 Ottobre 2019 al 1 Marzo 2020, Palazzo Reale di Milano ospita la mostra “Guggenheim. La collez...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
Visit Leonardo da Vinci’s vineyard with this skip-the-line priority admission ticket. Afterwards, ex...
Dal 16 Ottobre 2019 al 15 Marzo 2020 Il MUDEC – Museo delle Culture di Milano ospita in anteprima as...
Dal 1° ottobre 2019 al 2 febbraio 2020 il MUDEC - Museo delle Culture di Milano, è lieto di ospitare...
La Scala Theater Museum is located inside the famous Teatro alla Scala, in the vibrant heart of Mila...
You will meet your guide at the ticket office of the Museo del Novecento, where your private tour st...
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Milanese cuisine and taste the fruit of yo...
Enjoy a memorable day trip by bus to the charming Lake Como, world-wide famous for its beautiful vil...