Take part in a walking tour through Brera and Moscova, two of Milan's most iconic districts! Begin your experience discovering the charming Brera quarter and discovering its flower-decked balconies and picturesque alleys. Here you will admire the Brera Palace, a beautiful example of historical architecture now hosting the city's art academy and the namesake gallery. Then, move on to the dynamic Moscova area where you'll see contemporary landmarks such as Porta Nuova, 10 Corso Como concept store and Eataly food market.
Brera and Moscova walking tour with a local
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Enjoy a walking tour through two of Milan's downtown districts
- Discover Brera strolling through its picturesque alleys
- Explore Moscova and admire some of the area's futuristic buildings
What to expect
- Local guide
- Walking tour
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Brera Palace collection tour
- Infant (0-5 years old): free
Largo Antonio Greppi, 20121 Milan MI, Italy
On the Strehler theatre stairs, in front of the sign "Teatro Strehler"
Every day at 10.00am and 2.30pm
Raphael Tours and Events
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.