Walk along the Cours Mirabeau lined with 17th and 18th century private mansions, where large plane trees provide shade on hot summer days. The old town is packed with shops, architectural and religious sites, bustling squares and refreshing fountains. Take a stroll through one of the numerous markets taking place everyday in the center of the city. Discover local specialties like the Calissons, the nougat or tapenade.
A Taste of Aix-en-Provence from Marseille
Language: English , French , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire the 17th to 18th century private mansions
- Discover local specialites like Calissons, tapenade, etc
- Stroll through one of the numerous markets
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees unless specified
- Children (age 4-11)
Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille
Meet us 15 minutes before departure time of the tour in front of Radisson Blu Hotel.
What to remember
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
A LA FRANCAISE
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.