Guided tour of the Bourbons' Madrid
- Madrid's most majestic area
- The architectural legacy of the Bourbon dynasty
- Puerta del Sol, Retiro Park, Cibeles Square, Puerta de Alcalá
- The city's customs and traditions
This guided tour will take you to Madrid's most majestic area. Some of the city's most famous monuments were built after the Bourbons conquered the Spanish throne, and their descendants still rule the country.
Thanks to their desire to change the face of the city, today you can visit places such as Puerta del Sol, the Triangle of the Art, Cibeles Square and Puerta de Alcalá, the Prado Museum building and the Jerónimos Monastery.
Don't miss this tour, which combines Madrid's most magnificent beauty and popular culture, and will show you the iconic buildings that form an incredible skyline of bold design. Be amazed by the beautiful crystal gallery of the Cibeles Palace and feel like a member of the Royal family walking through Alfonso XII avenue.
- Walking tour
- Guide (English, Italian and Spanish)
Plaza Puerta del Sol, 12, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Puerta del So (Charles III statue).
- The tour will not take place if a minimum number of participants is not reached. In that case, you will be offered an alternative date for your booking
- Tuesday, Friday and Saturday at 11.00am
22th November, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Tadeo (Token Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Gonzal...
23/11 - Roots w/ DJ Koolt, Ion Pananides, Enzo & Isbel Goya Social Club, Madrid [ Pablo's Bday Bash ...
LUXE LIGHT Saturday, December 14 Genres: Hip hop Lines Up: Ocer y Rade,El Jincho Atmospheres: Urban ...
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Saturday November 30 from 23:30 we celebrate: We Love Dembow with UniversiParty. We received as a gu...
Say goodbye to the year in a special way! Goya Social Club - Tuesday, December 31, 2019 Genres: Deep...