Private tour of Lourdes Sanctuary
- Visitin the sanctuary the 3 basilicas and grotto where the Virgin Mary appeared 18 times
- Find a spiritual peace walking along the banks of the Gave in front of the grotto
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin Mary in the mid 19th century. Follow in the footsteps of the peasant girl, Bernadette Soubirous, and visit the 3 basilicas and Grotto of Massabielle that now attract pilgrims in search of a cure.
Go to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes on the banks of the Gave de Pau River and see the miracle water taps around the grotto. Listen to the story of the 18 apparitions of the Immaculate Conception of 1858 before going to the Underground Basilica, built to accommodate up to 22,000 pilgrims.
Experience the unique atmosphere that makes Lourdes so special.
- Visit to Bernadette's houses and the Sanctuary
- Food and drinks
- Transportation and ticket to the castle - Fort
9010 Place Peyramale, 65100 Lourdes, France
The Guide will be with your name, outside the tourism Office- City center at Peyramale square
- This tour involves a lot of walking on cobblestone streets and some walking up stairs
- Comfortable shoes are recommended (no high heels)
Every day 11:00 and in the afternoon at 14:30
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
In the morning, you will be greeted by a professional guide and begin an unforgettable journey aroun...