Total LA Tour
- Explore the hidden corners of the legendary Hollywood Boulevard, Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive
- Pay a visit to the Original Farmers Market and lunch like a local
- Cruise along the coast from the Santa Monica Pier to Venice’s Muscle Beach
- Take a break at the Fountain Community Gardens
You'll see the best of LA in just a day while getting off the beaten path and discovering the city’s lesser-known sites.
This LA overview gives you both landmark icons and secret gems, taking you from Hollywood to Santa Monica, with the Farmers Market and Beverly Hills in between. Explore on foot and by public transport and see what it's really like to live in Los Angeles.
Sure, you’ll see the Hollywood sign, Rodeo Drive, and Venice Beach, but you’ll also visit a hidden garden in the heart of town, learn about film and television history at a local media museum, and ride bikes along the Pacific Ocean’s famous beach path.
- A local tour guide to lead you through the city
- Metro transportation during the tour
- A donation to the community garden
- Cupcake tasting
- Museum entrance
- Bike rental
- Additional food and drink
- Tips and gratuities
- Return transport to the start point
- Child (under 6): Free
- Child (6-11): Reduced
6815 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
The tour will leave from outside the Hollywood/Highland Metro station. Just look out for the Urban Adventures sign.
- Please dress comfortably and appropriately for the LA climate
- Once you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Please have your electronic or printed voucher ready to show at the start of the tour
- This tour runs daily
- Departs at 9:00 am
- Runs until around 5:00 pm
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...