Sunset, surf and sips at Huntington Beach
- Discover how surf culture shaped Southern California in the early 20th century
- Walk and cycle your way past the ultra cool art, fashion and architecture of Surf City USA
- Enjoy a craft beer at Huntington Beach’s oldest brewery
- Experience the ultimate California sunset experience
Your Surf City experience begins with a picturesque bike ride along the Huntington Beach Bike Trail north to Sunset Beach with a stop for a few snaps at Bolsa Chica State Beach. At Sunset Beach, you’ll sit and watch skilful locals surf the afternoon waves before heading to the International Surfing Museum where you'll learn how surf culture has shaped the state of California.
After you've learned all about surfing, you’ll take a stroll along Main Street to the oldest brewery in Huntington Beach where you’ll enjoy a locally brewed beer and a bite to eat while sitting on the outdoor patio overlooking Main Street and the Pacific Ocean. Then, it's time to gather around a fire pit on the beach and eat s’mores, hot dogs and potato chips while watching the sunset. Can it get more USA than that?! We don’t think so!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance to the Surf Museum
- 1-hour electric bike rental
- Brewery food sampler and a drink
- Bonfire on the beach with s’mores, hotdogs and potato chips
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips or gratuities for your guide
301 5th St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA
Please meet your guide at the Pedego Electric Bikes Huntington Beach.
- The minimum age for this tour is 12 years old
- Most of the walking tour is outside, if the weather is particularly bad, the tour will be rescheduled
- Please dress casually and bring something warm for when the temperature dips in the evening
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Free parking is available
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- This tour runs on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- It starts at 3.30pm and lasts for 4 hours
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Located next to the TCL Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the only place you can rub sho...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...