Six Flags Magic Mountain skip-the-line tickets
- Skip the ticket booth and go directly to the gate with Print-N-Go technology
- Bring your family and enjoy a day of thrilling rides, rollercoasters and fun
Six Flags Magic Mountain is known as the “Thrill Capital of the World,” the 260-acre theme park features 19 world-class roller coasters and over 100 rides, games and attractions for the entire family.
The park’s thrill rides include:
- Twisted Colossus - the world's longest hybrid coaster
- Full Throttle - the world’s tallest and fastest looping coaster
- Lex Luthor - Drop of Doom, one of the world's tallest vertical drop ride
- Tatsu - the tallest, fastest and longest flying coaster on Earth
- Skip-the-line tickets to Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Tickets to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Food and drinks
- Children 2 and under: free
Six Flags Magic Mountain, 26101 Magic Mountain Pkwy, Valencia, CA 91355, USA
You may print your ticket from home using Print-N-Go technology, go directly to the gate for direct entry into the park.
Children age 2 and under are free and do not require a tickets
- The park is scheduled to be open every day, however, if there are no operating hours listed for a particular date, the park may be closed
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...
Get on a vintage trolley that visits all of Hollywood's most famous attractions! The open-air trolle...
Start your day and get on a vintage trolley that visits all of Hollywood's most famous attractions! ...