Six Flags Magic Mountain skip-the-line tickets
- Skip the ticket booth and go directly to the gate with Print-N-Go technology
- Bring your family and enjoy a day of thrilling rides, rollercoasters and fun
Six Flags Magic Mountain is known as the “Thrill Capital of the World,” the 260-acre theme park features 19 world-class roller coasters and over 100 rides, games and attractions for the entire family.
The park’s thrill rides include:
- Twisted Colossus - the world's longest hybrid coaster
- Full Throttle - the world’s tallest and fastest looping coaster
- Lex Luthor - Drop of Doom, one of the world's tallest vertical drop ride
- Tatsu - the tallest, fastest and longest flying coaster on Earth
- Skip-the-line tickets to Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Tickets to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- Food and drinks
- Children 2 and under: free
Six Flags Magic Mountain, 26101 Magic Mountain Pkwy, Valencia, CA 91355, USA
You may print your ticket from home using Print-N-Go technology, go directly to the gate for direct entry into the park.
Children age 2 and under are free and do not require a tickets
- The park is scheduled to be open every day, however, if there are no operating hours listed for a particular date, the park may be closed
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...
Located next to the TCL Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the only place you can rub sho...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...