OUE Skyspace LA Sip and Slide experience
- Raise a toast with friends at the Skyspace Bar
- Enjoy breathtaking views as you sip on a signature cocktail or a local beer or wine
- Get an adrenaline rush as you slide down a fully-enclosed glass side
OUE Skyspace is a perfect place to start your Los Angeles experience providing a stunning overview of the city. Compliment your experience with a thrill ride down the glass slide and beverage at the Skyspace Bar. Experience the Skyslide, a 45-foot, fully enclosed, all-glass thrill ride. The Skyslide is positioned on the exterior of the US Bank Tower nearly 1,000 ft. above Downtown LA. You will enjoy the city from an entirely new perspective! Finish your time by raising a glass at the Skyspace Bar with beautiful views of the city and buzzing ambiance.
- Access to all four levels of the attraction
- One ride on the Skyslide
- One drink at the Skyspace Bar (beer, wine, well drinks)
633 W 5th St #840, Los Angeles
Upon arrival, please present the voucher to the OUE Skyspace LA agent in the lobby, 2nd Floor Entrance, to be scanned for entry. Recommended parking available at Westlawn Parking Garage, directly across the street from the U.S. Bank Tower on 524 S. Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071. The cross street is 5th and Flower.
- Minimum age for Skyslide is 5 years old
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a ticketed parent or guardian
- All Skyslide Combos are timed and available in 30-minute intervals
- Food and drinks not permitted on the outside terrace
- An adult and children between the ages of 5-10 years of age can ride the Skyslide, tandem style
- Daily 10.00am-10.00pm, last ticket sold at 9.00pm
- It is recommended to call Skyspace for any attraction closures due to a private event, filming, etc. prior to your visit
- For updated operating hours please check the venue website
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...
Why not discover the City of Angels by diving head first into its Mexican heritage which is deep roo...
If you love the world of films, the glitz and glamour of the rich and famous and the drama and intri...