Hollywood bike adventure
- A unique way to see LA for a memorable, up close and personal travel experience
- Choose from a high-end city or electric-assisted bike
- Eco-friendly and sustainable way to experience the city - reduce your carbon footprint
- Visit famous film locations for an up-close Hollywood experience
- Tour with the #1 rated tour company in Los Angeles on Trip Advisor
This tour and its friendly guides will bring Hollywood attractions to life with insider insights and fascinating anecdotes. You’ll be able to choose from a high-end city bike or pedal-assist electric bike as you ride around the city and enjoy all the best and most famous spots:
Melrose Avenue This famously hip and trendy street is home to ultra-cool fashion boutiques and amazing street art for Instagram.
Original Farmers Market and The Grove You’ll take a walking tour of these longtime LA institutions. Hot Sauce aficionados will definitely want to stop at “Light My Fire” to see hundreds, if not thousands of hot sauces from all over the world!
Paramount Studios See the world headquarters of the last old-school major motion picture studio that’s still located in the heart of Hollywood.
Hollywood Forever Cemetery Visit the final resting places of dozens of Hollywood celebrities and other legends in this scenic and fascinating cemetery.
Hollywood Boulevard Find your favorite movie stars and entertainment icons on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, see glamorous movie premiere houses at Hollywood and Highland, including the TCL Chinese Theatre, and pedal past the Dolby Theatre, location of the Academy Awards.
- Expert tour guide
- High-end, 21-speed hybrid bike
- Safety helmet
- Safety vest
- Optional gratuities
Bikes and Hikes LA, 8250 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
Bikes and Hikes LA is located at the intersection of Santa Monica Boulevard and N. Harper Avenue. Non-permitted guest parking is available on neighboring streets of Harper and La Jolla between the hours of 7.00am-7.00pm. There are parking centers located at West Hollywood City Hall Parking Garage and Kings Road Parking Garage, where you can pay directly.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toe shoes
- Don’t forget your camera
- The tour can provide storage while you are on the ride
- Includes multiple walking tours and breaks.
- Fitness Level: Easy, no hills. Includes several walking tours and breaks.
- You must be comfortable on a bike
- Distance: 12 miles
- Check-in time: 9.30am
- Departure: 10.00am
On this tour, you'll hike to the top of one of the highest peaks in Griffith Park, giving you a stun...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...
Our guided Downtown LA Food Tour includes 6 unique stops showcasing the best of the growing, diverse...
Why not discover the City of Angels by diving head first into its Mexican heritage which is deep roo...
If you love the world of films, the glitz and glamour of the rich and famous and the drama and intri...