Windsor Castle tickets
- Tickets valid for the whole day - visit at any time
- St George’s Chapel - resting place of British monarchs
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House - a highly-detailed minature
- Changing of the Guard in the morning
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio guides give you the freedom to see your favorite parts of this royal home. Sights include:
- Changing of the Guard, Monday to Saturday at 11.00am (weather permitting)
- St. George's Chapel
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House
- State Apartments
- Art by Rembrandt, Rubens and more
- 13 acres of royal charm
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- Audio guide
- Transportation to Windsor Castle
- Children (ages 4 and under): Free of charge
- Children (ages 5-16), students and seniors (60+): Reduced
Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1NJ
Both mobile and printed vouchers are accepted at Windsor Castle, whose nearest railway stations are Windsor and Eton Central or Windsor and Eton Riverside.
- Complimentary audioguides are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese
- Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into Windsor Castle
- As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for state ceremonies and official entertaining. Closures may occasionally occur at short notice
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will remain open
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Windsor Castle is open daily throughout the year, with a few exceptions when the Castle is used for official functions
- 3rd July 2019: Last admission 3:00 pm, closes 4:00 pm
- 7th September 2019: Last admission 3:00, closes 4:00 pm
- 2nd October 2019: Last admission 3:00 pm, closes 4:00 pm
- 3rd October 2019: Last admission 3:00 pm, closes 4:00 pm
- 25th to 26th December 2019: closed
After your courtesy pick up, you will head out to Windsor Castle where over 900 years of royal histo...
Step into the world of Harry Potter and discover the magic hidden behind the most successful film se...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Get the royal treatment in London with a narrated viewing of the Changing of the Guard and a visit t...
Your timed admission ticket to Stonehenge gives you access to one of the world's most fascinating pr...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
This tour introduces you to the most important sites in the city of London, including London Tower, ...
Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Gatwick Airport an...