Walk like an Egyptian at the British Museum - supervised children's tour
- Visit one of the largest collection of Egyptian artifects outside of Egypt
- Challenge yourself to find the strangest and most obscure findings in a fun team scavenger hunt
- Get all wrapped up in our hillarious Mummy race
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Enjoy a kid-free morning with this exciting tours for kids aged 8-16 years of age.
Egyptian legends are fascinating and captivate children. On this walk like an Egyptian tour, the British Museum's collections are brought to life through engaging scavenger hunts and fun games.
During our fantastic tour in the Museum, the kids will have a fun and awe-inspiring experience standing before the incredible and remarkable specimens and antiquities. Through this exploration, the kids will come across the amazing collection of the Egyptian artifacts and mummies discovering the strange, magnificent and slightly creepy customs of the past.
Working in teams, they will explore the British Museum through the awesome scavenger hunts, enjoyable games, and an incredible mummy race.
Mum’s the word when you leave your children to explore the world of Cleopatra, pyramids, and mummies.
- Game props and prizes
- Donation to the British Museum
- Lunch at Southbank
- 4.5 hours of supervision by our professional guides
- 9.30 am Meet and Greet and Games at Russell Square
- 10.00 am Britsh Museum
- 11.30 am Games at Russell Square
- 12.00 pm Walk to Southbank
- 1.00 pm Lunch
- 2.00 pm Pick-up from Festival Pier Southbank
Neverland Childrens tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid quilifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.
- Lunch and Snacks
- All Game materials and prizes
- Drinking materals: please bring your own water bottle
- Wet weather clothing such as raincoats and unbrellas
Please look out the rainbow umbrella in the center of the park at Russell square
- Children must be aged between 8 - 16 years old
- Please dress in comfortable clothing approprate for walking and being outdoors
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces bui...
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
The Wembley Stadium tour lets you explore the behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from on board the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of ...
Are you as passionate about Yeats as he was about the Golden Dawn? Do you have fond memories of read...