Ultimate Changing of the Guard experience with Westminster dome climb tour
- Enjoy the iconic Changing the Guard ceremony from special vantage points with fewer crowds
- Witness the Horse Guards Parade and learn about the lesser-known but equally impressive ceremony
- Take in incredible views of central London from a special rooftop near the Houses of Parliament
Start your tour at the Victoria Memorial in front of Buckingham Palace with your guide and a small group. While the front of the Palace is mobbed with spectators, you’ll head over to a series of special vantage points near Wellington Barracks, where most of the protocol that makes up the ceremony happens. Your guide will bring you into the highly symbolic world of the British military, where every badge, button, and color is imbued with centuries-old stories and traditions.
After you’ve witnessed these two jaw-dropping ceremonies, there is one more surprise for you. Your tour will end on top of an exclusive dome in Westminster that has the best views in the city of Westminster Abbey and 360-degree views over the rest of the city. Spared from the Blitz because of its similarities (in the eyes of German bombers) to St. Paul’s Dome, it is one of the hidden gems of the area and it’s only open to your group!
- Changing the Guard (from special vantage points)
- Exclusive rooftop access for panoramic views
- Expert local tour guide
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Food and beverages
Constitution Hill, London SW1A 1AA, UK
This tour meets at the top of the steps of the Victoria Memorial in front of Buckingham Palace.
- This tour ends with access to an exclusive panoramic viewpoint but access may be limited due to local events
- Due to security reasons, this viewpoint is not accessible to children under the age of 16, pregnant women and people with heart conditions
- During inclement weather conditions, the Guard Change might not take place. In these rare cases, you will still get a tour of the main sites and will see the Horse Guard change
- There are 166 steps to reach the top of the dome therefore, it is inaccessible to guests with mobility impairments (wheelchair users and/or strollers)
- The tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please email email@example.com at least 72-hours before your chosen tour time
- This tour runs on Mondays and Wednesdays
- It leaves at 9.45am and lasts for 5 hours
- The meeting time is 9.30am
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...
East London chicken wing crawl Explore the best of East London's chicken wing establishments! Join a...
Murder Express in Shoreditch - 1pm An immersive theatre dining experience, set on board the Murder E...
Middle Eastern cooking class Get together in a Middle Eastern kitchen to meet new people, cook toget...