Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the greatest tourist attractions in London today, this castle was once a historic fortress, surrounded by a moat and guarded by wild animals! While in the past whole armies battled for days to enter, you can simply walk past the imposing tower walls to explore the Castle’s many buildings and exhibits. Additionally, you will be able to see the Crown Jewels and go on the Yeoman Warden guided walking tour, guided by an actual Yeoman! This exceptional tour is highly recommended by locals if you want real historic and entertaining insight into the Tower and its history.
Tower of London tickets plus Crown Jewels and Yeoman Warder tour
- Visit the world-famous Tower of London
- See the shining Crown Jewels
- Go on a Yeoman Warder guided walking tour
- Admission to the Tower of London and the Crown Jewels
- Yeoman Warder guided walking tour
- Children (ages 4 and under): free
- Children (ages 5-15), students (with ID), and seniors (ages 60 and up): reduced
The Tower of London, London EC3N 4AB
Print your voucher and present it at the ticket office of the Tower of London.
- This ticket is valid for the entire day selected
The Tower of London is open daily except between 24-26 December and on 01 January.
Summer (1 March - 31 October)
Last admission: 5.00pm
Winter (1 November - 28 February)
Last admission: 4.00pm