The Italian Job Experience in a classic Mini Cooper
- Enjoy a real artisan coffee/tea stop and stretch your legs
- Enjoy half day experience showing you the very best of London
- Discover the hidden gems that make the city so delightfully charming
- Let your highly trained local guide drive you wherever you want
Discover London in a vintage Mini Cooper with a private local guide and personal get-away driver. Paying homage to the iconic 1960s classic film, you will travel in an original, restored classic Mini Cooper! See the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Notting Hill, and St Pauls Cathedral to name just a few.
Michael Caine’s 1969 film, The Italian Job, has become a cult classic and encapsulates London’s eccentricity perfectly. In the film, Charlie Croker and his fellow gang of reprobates steal $4 million from the Italian Mafia using three classic Mini Coopers. To carry out the job they wear bright blue jump suits and tweed flat caps, stash the gold in the boot and make their get-away via the side streets of Turin. You can re-enact this iconic scene with the optional fancy dress overalls and caps in the boot of your very own restored classic Mini Cooper. Your get-away driver is a passionate local guide that will show you the places you won’t find in the guide books. The really good stuff in London is often hidden away down tiny back streets and alleyways that only a Mini can get to.
Expect to see big sights, hidden gems, quirky back streets, street art, local markets, great views and lots of people taking pictures of you if you wear the jumpsuits! You want to take a unique picture in a typical street or a spectacular sunset picture from one of the many bridges of London? No problem! Just let your driver know and he'll pull over for you whenever possible.
- Optional fancy dress – Bright blue jumpsuits
- Artisan Coffee/tea stop
- 4hour-drive around London
- Gratuities (optional)
A4, London WC2N 5DU, UK
Pick-up is organized anywhere in Zone 1 Central London.
- All tours must be booked at least 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. Please call at least 48h prior to the tour to confirm your pick-up time and meeting point
- Please print your voucher and bring it to the staff on the day of the tour.
- The price is per car, for a maximum of 3 persons traveling in the same car.
- No wheelchair accessible if 3 passengers per car, wheelchair accessible only when 2 passengers per car
- Pick-up available anywhere in Zone 1 Central London, Crowne plaza – The city hotel (rear entrance) Kingscote St London EC4V 6DB
- The cars are smaller than most normal cars and therefore can be more difficult to get in an out of. Please take extra care when boarding, especially when entering the rear of the vehicle and keep hands and feet away from the doors and windows at all times.
- All of our drivers have an excellent topographic knowledge of the city of London.
- This tour is available daily at the time of your choice between 09.00am - 21.00pm
- The tour is not available on December 25 and January 1.
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
London's top landmarks as well as a gourmet four-course dinner? Sail past the Houses of Parliament, ...
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...