Thamesjazz 3 hour Dinner cruise
- Enjoy the spectacular sights of London by night on a 3-hour dinner cruise
- Relax to the sounds of a live jazz quintet performing mainstream swing and latin jazz
- Indulge in a 3-course meal and take advantage of a fully stocked onboard bar
From Westminster pier, you'll be welcomed onboard with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine before indulging in a delicious 3-course meal to a backdrop of a live jazz performance from a ChiJazz quintet and live singer. Enjoy the popular, mainstrean swing and latin jazz tunes such as Girl from Ipanema, Day and Night or Summertime.
Cruise through the heart of London and enjoy the most elegant way to see famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Tower Bridge and Canary Wharf along the historic River Thames on a Riverliner ™ boat.
- 3 hour cruise with our quintet ChiJazz playing jazz
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- 3-course meal with a choice of dishes
- Cash bar offering Champagne, Pimm's, wines and beers
- London's spectacular riverside sights
- Optional extra beverages (purchasable at the onboard bar)
- Child (0-17): reduced
Thamesjazz cruises depart from Westminster Pier
Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH, United Kingdom
- For any special dietary requirements please call 020 77 400 400 or e-mail to email@example.com 24 hours prior to the time of sailing
- It cannot be guaranteed that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table, please note tables are fixed with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people. Panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location, however window tables are available which seat two people only
- If a child from 0-4 years would like to have a seat and be served a meal, child rate will be charged
- Fridays departing at 8:00 pm
- Boards at 7:45 pm
- Returns at 11:00 pm
Hampton Court Palace, found in the London borough of Richmond upon Thames, is one of the palaces bui...
Join your favorite DreamWorks characters on a fantastic new journey on Shrek’s Adventure in London! ...
The Wembley Stadium tour lets you explore the behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music...
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from on board the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of ...
Are you as passionate about Yeats as he was about the Golden Dawn? Do you have fond memories of read...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...