Travel down the Thames and admire some of London’s best sights from the water - including the London Eye and Palace of Westminster. Surrounded by the unique skyscrapers and architecture in London, you’ll make your way to Greenwich for a guided tour of everything there is to see. At the end of the tour, you’ll be taken to Borough Market - home of local food suppliers and producers of tasty treats.
- Sights in Greenwich include:
- Cutty Sark (outside only)
- Royal Naval College and Painted Hall
- National Maritime Museum
- Royal Observatory (and panoramic view)
- If Borough Market is closed, your tour will visit the Borough instead
- The price options available are total values for group tours, not per person