Thames Afternoon Tea Cruise
- Relax while taking in fantastic views of London
- Enjoy a delicious traditional afternoon with scones and tea
- Listen to the illuminating commentary
- Rest your tired legs while continuing to discover London
London and its oh so popular traditions, you couldn't miss it! How about having tea at 4 o'clock while enjoying a cruise on the river Thames? Enjoy the splendour of London's famous landmarks and a traditional afternoon tea from the relaxed comfort of a modern riverliner. Conveniently departing from Tower Pier (five minutes walk from the Tower of London), this popular cruise offers a delightful selection of finger sandwiches, scones with cream and jam, mini pastries and unlimited tea and coffee, as well as a 90-minute cruise through the very heart of the city. With a commentary to accompany the cruise, sights include the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, City Hall, St. Paul's Cathedral, London Bridge, the National Theatre and South Bank, the Oxo Tower, the Golden Hinde, the Shard, the riverside architecture of Royal Greenwich, the Cutty Sark and much more! A fully waited service is provided throughout, with a cash bar available for additional drinks purchases. The cruise includes an open-air upper deck, allowing for spectacular views of the city's riverside landscape and those once-in-a-lifetime photos. Vegetarian options are available and most special dietary requirements can be catered for.
- 90-minute sightseeing cruise
- Afternoon tea (Finger Sandwiches, Scones with cream and Jam, Mini Pastries)
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Recorded commentary
- Hotel pick-ups and transfers
- Additional drinks
- Child prices apply to children aged 2-12
- Children under two years old may board free of charge but are not allocated a seat or a meal. If a seat is required for a child under 2 years old then the child rate applies
Tower Pier, Lower Thames Street, London EC3N 4DT
Tower Pier is located five minutes walk from the Tower of London.
- Dress code: casual
- Cruise departs from Tower Pier at 15:30. Passengers must be at Tower Pier ready for boarding at 15:15
- It is not possible to wait or re-schedule customers who arrive late for boarding and departure, however so caused
- This cruise is not suitable for wheelchair users who are unable to move to fixed seating and is unsuitable for motorised wheelchairs
- Cruise departs daily from Tower Pier at 3.30pm
- Cruise returns to Tower Pier at 5pm
- Passengers must be at Tower Pier ready for boarding at 3.15pm
- This cruise is available every day all year round
A visit to London wouldn't be complete without a cruise on the river Thames, everyone knows that! So...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from on board the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of ...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
Explore over a thousand years of London’s dark history at the London Dungeon. You’ll explore 18 inte...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Camden and Primrose Hill, you will solve ri...
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...