Stonehenge, Oxford and Windsor Castle excursion
- Enjoy 17th-century monuments that line the cobbled streets of Windsor
- Explore mysterious Stonehenge
- Lose yourself in the winding lanes of Oxford
In this customizable full-day excursion from London, you have the freedom to explore each destination at your leisure, choosing what you see and what you don't. You'll be chauffeured from place to place, leaving the capital city before stopping in the ancient University town of Oxford, feeling inspired by the scholars who have walked its cobbled streets and under its many spires, long before you did. Another stop will be past the royal residence of Windsor Castle where, who knows, maybe you'll even spot Her Royal Highness. You will also get a chance to explore the UNESCO World Heritage site on Salisbury Plain, the enormous standing stones of Stonehenge, shrouded in a mysterious past.
Whatever your interests, you're sure to enjoy exploring these ancient, beautiful parts of the UK, totally at your own leisure.
- Day trip to Windsor, Oxford and Stonehenge
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Admission to the attractions
- Optional gratuities
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (3-16 years)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. This tour will finish at approximately 7.30pm at the meeting point.
- This tour is available in English; German; Spanish; Chinese (Mandarin) and Japanese
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, and therefore planned closures or disruptions can cause changes to the tour. On occasions when Windsor Castle is completely closed, you'll visit Hampton Court instead
- When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts, Queen Mary’s dolls’ house and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- On the summer solstice (20-21 June) you will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- Check-in at 8.00 am for 8.30 am departure
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.30 pm at the meeting point
- English: daily
- German: Sundays
- Spanish: Thursdays
- Chinese: Mondays and Saturdays
- Japanese: Wednesdays
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harr...
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...
Visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is something truly special, an experience to remember for b...
On this 2.5 hour semi-private guided walking tour, you and up to 8 other guests will trace the City’...
Tour of London Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, House of Parliament, St. James Park Buckingham Palace and...