Stonehenge morning and afternoon tours with fish and chips option
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages at the site
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi on board
- Scenic drive through Salisbury Plain
- Option to include a classic fish and chips
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury Plain. Originating nearly 5,000 years ago, it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40-ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design. Entrance to the site with audio guide is included with your tour and also entrance to the new visitor exhibition centre. Travel in comfort and style to this most special of monuments and why not add a classic British fish and chips while you're at it? If you choose this option, you will be dropped off at a pub in central London to enjoy a fish and chips meal.
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Audio guide in multiple languages (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Polish) at the site
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Fish and chips mean (if selected at check-out)
- Hotel drop-off
- Children (3-16)
- Seniors (60+)
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP
Morning tours leave from gate 20 at Victoria Coach Station.
Afternoon tours leave from gate 0 at Victoria Coach Station.
- This tour is unescorted
- With the fish and chips option, your tour you will conclude in central London where you will be dropped off at a chosen pub, complete with coffee or tea
- Customers must turn up with a voucher
- All vouchers must be original copies
- Run daily from 1st April till 31st October
- Depart at 8.15am
- Return to/near to Victoria Station at 2.30pm
- Run daily throughout the year except on Tuesdays and Thursdays in January and February (also closed 24 and 25 December)
- Between the 1st April and 15th October depart at 1.45pm and return at 7.30pm
- Between 16th October and 31st March depart at 10.45am and return at 6.00pm
- Tours on the following summer dates depart at the earlier time of 10.45am: Friday 19 April 2019, Friday 3 May 2019, Friday 24 May 2019, Friday 23 August 2019
The Wembley Stadium tour lets you explore the behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...