Discover one of London's most vibrant areas, Greenwich, on this independent morning tour! Pick the sights and attractions that you want to see and your private driver will create the perfect itinerary for you. You can stroll around the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Maritime Greenwich area, hop on board the tea-clipper ship, the 'Cutty Sark', or climb up to the Royal Observatory to stand on the Meridian Line. You could even take a trip to the O2 Arena and see where the 2012 Olympics were held!
Royal Greenwich half day private tour
- Relax and enjoy private luxury transportation on your day trip from London
- Customise your tour and do things at your own pace
- Explore the Royal Borough of Greenwich with a personalised itinerary
- Private transportation
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
You can be picked up and dropped off at any hotel or private address within the central London area. Please see the map of the included pick-up area in the gallery above. For any addresses outside the included pick-up zone, please contact the reservations team via the contact number on the voucher.
- To arrange collection from your London hotel, please contact the tour provider directly using the contact details found on the voucher after booking
- These tours run daily with pick-up between 9.00am and 10.00am
- This tour is unavailable on 25 and 26 December and 1 January